When you’ve been injured, you want someone to turn to who can take care of you. It’s important to have the right representation when something goes wrong and you become the victim. With a lawyer, you are able to hold an at-fault party, or parties, accountable for the losses you sustain as a result of your injury.
Here are examples of what a personal injury attorney can help you with:
- Auto Accidents: This includes motorcycle accidents, tractor-trailer (semi-truck) accidents, boating accidents, bicycle accidents, moped accidents, and pedestrian hit-and-run accidents.
- Workplace Accidents: The legal team at Burrow & Associates, LLC is intimately familiar with Georgia workers’ compensation law and has a proud history of serving the legal needs of those who have been injured while on the job.
- Dog Bites: In the unfortunate event that you or a loved one has been bitten, mauled, or otherwise attacked by dog (or other vicious pet), the animal’s owner can be held responsible.
- Slips and Falls: If you have been injured while on someone else’s property, the property owner may be legally liable. A lawyer can determine whether you have a claim and, if so, pursue monetary damages on your behalf in this type of case.
- Wrongful Death: Wrongful death is an area of personal injury law dealing with the rights of a deceased’s close relatives, generally the right to bring a civil action for damages following a loved one’s death.
- Medical Malpractice: Individuals who have suffered injuries caused by medical care provider negligence can seek compensation for this type of claim.
What if I don’t have insurance?
The benefit of working with Burrow & Associates, LLC is that you can still get quality medical care for your injuries if you are a client of our firm. We have strong working relationships with doctors, dentists, chiropractors and other medical care providers who are willing to treat our clients on a medical lien basis (A medical lien means that your medical care costs will be deducted from your future insurance settlement or trial award).
Let us Help You
Burrow & Associates, LLC is a full-service personal injury law firm serving the entire Atlanta, Georgia, metro area. Founded by Darrell L. Burrow in 1996, Burrow & Associates, LLC has proudly served the legal needs of seriously injured people for nearly two decades. Our success as a law firm is a result of our unstinting dedication to providing our clients the very highest level of service possible. For more information about Burrow & Associates, LLC and the types of cases we handle as an Atlanta personal injury law firm, contact one of our local offices today.